➤Click Here for BHD Series Outlet Air Quality
How It Works
• Stage 1: Inlet Particulate & Coalescing Pre-Filter The pre-filter removes particulates, water aerosols, and oil mist content efficiently. The pre-filter is equipped with a differential pressure indicator and a zero-loss automatic condensate drain valve.
• Stage 2: 13X Molecular Sieve The inlet portion first layer of the adsorbent media filled in the towers is 13X molecular sieve to remove contaminants such as volatile organic compounds, acid forming gases, base gases and moisture.
• Stage 3: Activated Alumina This layer of activated alumina removes moisture to a dewpoint of -40°F and below at line pressure.
• Stage 4: Carulite Catalyst The catalyst layer is used to convert carbon monoxide to carbon dioxide and to oxidize residual hydrocarbon vapors.
• Stage 5: Activated Alumina This final layer of activated alumina is installed at the top of the towers to remove residual contaminants.
• Steps 2-5: The towers adsorb and regenerate alternatively. The regeneration of this unique multi-layer adsorbent media and catalyst arrangement typically extends its life under normal conditions to three years. The control system sequence is monitored by a standard fail to switch system using pressure
transducers and alarms when the system does not function properly.
• Stage 6: Activated Carbon After-Filter The activated carbon contained in the filter element assures a residual oil vapor content below 0.003 ppm. The filter is equipped with a manual ball valve.
• Stage 7: Sub-Micron Final-Filter The final-filter efficiently removes fine aerosols and particulates generated in the system. The filter is equipped with a differential pressure indicator and manual ball valve. The outlet air is monitored by a high quality Carbon Monoxide (CO) analyzer and triggers an alarm when a preset level is reached.
• Outlet dew point sensor and readout
• Visual moisture indicator
• VOC Monitor (stand-alone system)
• Oxygen monitor (stand-alone system)
• VOC/Oxygen combo system monitor
• Optional communications: Profibus-DP, AS-I, CANopen,
DeviceNet, and Ethernet