1. All models include an XA grade pre-filter. | 2. 1 micron outlet dust filtration is built into all desiccant cartridges. | 3. It is recommended that a water separator and an X1 (micron) grade filter (both not included as standard) precede the XA (0.1 micron) filter and dryer package.
➤Click Here for Capacity Correction Factors Chart
How It Works
• The XA grade pre-filter with electronic drain removes particulates from the air
stream.Wet air passes through the filter down to the bottom valve assembly.
• The air is fed through the bottom of desiccant bed andmoves through high performance desiccant until dry.
• Purge air passes to atmosphere through the silencer which is fitted to the exhaust valve.
• On exit from the desiccant cartridge the air passes through the integral 1 micron dust filter removing particulate in the air stream.
• The control system cycles the process air between the two desiccant towers.
• While one chamber is on stream removing water vapor, the other is being regenerated.
Medical & Breathing Air Packages
Hospital and medical air
Hospitals around the world demand a clean, reliable, source of medical air which will deliver consistent pressure levels and flow rates. The medical air must be free from toxic contaminants, flammable or objectionable vapors, liquids and particulate debris. The air quality must conform to recognized international standards. Both the medical dryer and the attached filtration have been designed and manufactured in accordance with international guidelines. Available in either simplex or duplex versions, the units currently utilize unique modular filters and desiccant drying processes to perform at its maximum capability. Aircel can offer purposely designed medical packages for international markets. Our design engineers are able to offer support and technical consultation by combining our expert knowledge of filtration and drying products with our experience in liaising with OEM customers. Hospital and medical air packages are unique. We work together with companies to provide the performance required to meet the varying performance standards required. For more information please contact the Aircel sales team.
Breathing air packages
The AMD-BA breathing air system uses a standard Aircel AMD desiccant compressed air dryer, which is upgraded with Pure Flow replaceable cartridges. These desiccant cartridges maintain normal ambient oxygen / nitrogen levels and remove water vapor. In addition, these units include a complete three stage filtration system consisting of a 1 micron pre-filter, 0.01 micron oil mist coalescer and outlet filtration for removing odors, tastes and most crucially carbon monoxide. At the heart of the unit isa fully functional electronic controller complete with an LED control panel, built in self-monitoring diagnostics, software interface and energy management. The AMD-BA range has been designed and manufactured to exceed current legislation guidelines including ISO 8573:1, BS EN 529: 2005 and EN 12021 and therefore is suitable for worldwide installation.
Typical breathing air applications
Typical industrial applications where the supply of compressed air is essential include mining, internal tank cleaning, asbestos removal, toxic spillages, nuclear environments and paint spraying. In these and similar applications, the operators will be working for long periods of time in arduous conditions.