15 - 1,600 scfm
The Aircel AFHT series of high temperature dust filters has been uniquely designed to provide the removal of dust downstream of internally heated regenerative dryers. These filters are an economic and efficient solution when compared to a carbon steel alternative. Designed to remove all particulate down to 1 micron and suitable for up to 450°F, this range was purposefully designed to protect your downstream equipment.
• Corrosion treated metallic end caps are bonded in place using high temperature epoxy resin
• Heavy duty aluminum construction suitable for use in high temperature applications
• Unique Nomex outer sock provides course prefiltration, reducing pressure drop and extended service life
• Direction of air flow is outside to in through the filter element.
• Threaded connections are NPT to ANSI B2.1.
• Filters are supplied with a drain plug (¼" NPT).
• Mounting brackets are available.
• All filter bodies are painted with a black high temperaure powder paint finish to eliminate corrosion.
• Aluminum high temperature filters and filter elements are available in silicone free upon request.
• Threaded differential pressure ports (¼" NPT) are included on models AFHT65-AFHT1600.